Notice to the Valued Shareholders of Qatar General Insurance & Reinsurance Co. Q.P.S.C Dividends’ Distribution For the Financial Year 201818 April 2019
In reference to Qatar General Insurance & Reinsurance Co. Q.P.S.C. Ordinary General Assembly Meeting that was held on 15/04/2019, pursuant to which it was approved and adopted to distribute cash dividends to the Company’s Shareholders for the financial year 2018 at the rate of (10%) of the nominal value of the share (equivalent to QR (1) One Qatari Riyal per share);
We are pleased to announce that the Company shall commence the distribution of cash dividends to its Shareholders as of Tuesday 23rd April 2019, by direct transfer to the Bank Accounts of the Shareholders who have provided Qatar Central Securities Depository with their full Bank Accounts details.
However, for the Shareholders who did not provide Qatar Central Securities Depository with their Bank Account details, they are kindly requested to contact the Company, during the official working hours (7:30AM till 3:30PM from Sunday to Thursday), in order to collect their respective dividends’ cheques as of Monday 22 April 2019, at the Company’s Headquarter – Finance Department (Fifth Floor) – located at Al-Asmakh Street, Street No. 880, Zone 04, Building No. 23.
For further information, please contact: 44282228.
– Original Qatari Identification Card.
– In case of Proxies, the Original Qatari Identification Card of the Shareholder and the delegated person, together with the proxy.
– In case of Minor Shareholders, the Birth Certificate along with the Original Qatari Identification Card of the Guardian and the Guardianship Certificate.
– For the Heirs, the original Qatari Identification Card of the heir, the Heirs Listing Certificate and a notarized proxy in the event of delegating a collector.
– Commercial Registration and Establishment Card.
– An authorization letter duly signed and stamped by an Authorized Signatory on the respective Entity’s letterhead, in addition to the original Qatari Identification Card of the Collector.